The Quicklink TX, designed in partnership with Microsoft, is a video call management system using a hardware solution that can convert multiple Skype calls into studio-grade quality video/audio transmissions. This is facilitating the integration of high quality live Skype video calls for entertainment shows, radio and other live video conferencing events. The Quicklink TX can receive from and send to any video-enabled device running Skype, thus provides broadcasters unrivalled access to millions of Skype users.
Quicklink TX Multi and Multi Quad
The Quicklink TX Multi can take up to 4 incoming calls with one output and comes in a 1U unit equipped with a i7 processor, whilst the TX Multi Quad in addition to the TX Multi’s functionality can have 4 outputs. The TX Multi Quad comes as a 2U unit and equipped with Xeon processor to allow 4 simultaneous incoming Skype calls to be processed as 4 SDI outputs. In addition a high availability upgrade option is available on this unit.
Why Choose The Quicklink TX?
The inclusion of the Quicklink TX transceiver to your workflow is a cost effective option. It ensures the broadcasting of optimal quality Skype video calls in a fully controlled manner.
- Be first on the scene to broadcast the latest breaking news. Create authentic content with real-time access to contributors
- Connect with multiple remote Skype users, anywhere, anytime
- Reach Skype users on any video-enable device
- Free Skype TX controller software download
- Global live contributor reach event for small production companies
- Reduced need for complex cabling
- No need for extra equipment thanks to the automatic aspect ratio conversion and balanced audio
- No need for satellite trucks and associated hardware
- Flexible integration into established workflows with SDI and HDMI input/output
- Simple central control and management of multiple calls with Skype TX controller
- Technical data from the calls optimise both calls quality and user experience
- Professional solution which does not compromise the video and audio call quality
- Automatic fall back to a still image if the video quality drops below a certain threshold and switches back to video once the network conditions improve
Contact us for a quote
Please contact us for a quote and let us know your needs.